Sunday, January 17, 2016

My Typical Fashion Styles pt. I


Recently I have interests on fashion... especially tops. I always watch k-pop music show and some of the stage outfit is really cute..... yeah cute......
When I'm going to Japan, I also found many cute outfit.... the cutest outfit I've ever seen!! Too bad I don't have enough money to buy all of that................ :(




Well.............that aside, 
Nowadays they have so many unique designs, but what really piqued my interest is striped designs. Yeah just a horizontal stripes.......

Like this :



Isn't this cute? :')
It's a simple designs but you can make any cute coordinates from this designs.

The clothes style doesn't really concerns me, but the color is. I really loves anything with soft colors, like pastel colors.......... especially baby blue, lavender and pink. 

I guess I have to save some money to get my collections.......................
-終わり-

No comments:

Post a Comment