Wednesday, January 27, 2016

My Typical Fashion Styles pt. II

Hello, I think I really forget to update this part because I should prioritize my Internship report. And now that report is done, I still have the Final Exam... waiting to torture me.......
Sigh. So much things to do when you nearly graduate. (Please let me graduate peacefully!!!)
And here I am, still stuck on my thesis proposal......... What shoul I write? Hmmmm... My brain can't take this anymore....


Well, I don't know what I should write or explain here, but here's my second favorite Fashion Styles...........or you could say this is my Top favorite coordinate.....................

Kay, then, soooooooo, my second favorite is......................



*drum rolls*




It's Sailor Fashion! (or you could say serafuku or anything like that)




Why?
Well of course it's the cutest and the best coordinate ever!!!! (for me tho...)
I did mention that I love stripes.......So, here's the example of sailor fashion. 


I did love them but I can't afford them.. :'
My face didn't seems right if I wear them.................... Maybe I should diet right now

But fyi I didn't really like Sailor Moon. Whenever I search the sailor fashion, the Sailor-Moon-related-things-I-didn't-really-care is popping out of nowhere. So, yeah...................................



So, thankyou for viewing this Post. I'll post my other favorite fashion styles later.
Here's my bias with sailor outfit.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment